Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our bathroom after a summer of teams...


Throughout the summer if we are lucky the volunteer teams leave us goodies. These goodies include things such as granola bars, fruit roll ups, cheese crackers, pop tarts, vanilla wafers, real Fritos, sunglasses (for me), and many skirts from all the ladies, or at least I think only the ladies gave us skirts. But the one of the best has been the shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion. Although many of these bottles are almost empty we enjoy them ever so much. They are ridiculously priced here!! And I was recently introduced to "love spell." No, no one tried to trick me into falling in love with them.. although I have that effect on many. =) Anyway, Its like any many miney moe (never actually spelled that.. don’t know if that’s right) in the shower. Our guard that cleans our house once a week organized them and I think he might of color coordinated them as well. Way to go Charles.

No comments: