Friday, June 8, 2012

Our little bit...

I have not updated this site in over year and I must say...goodness. I think I got caught up with life and I do apologize. I decided that most of you will see pictures on facebook, but for those of you that want more information, I will try to update this site about once a week with new pictures and new info about our baby and how Mom is feeling too. Dear Baby Coe, I just wanted to let you know how loved you are. This is a picture of you at 10 weeks and 3 days. Your approximate due date is December 29th. You are going to be our extra special Christmas present! So the doctor said last week you are growing just like you should be; that you are healthy and everything is going good so far! You are now about 11 weeks!! You are about 2 inches long (about like a peanut) and this week you are developing your nails and hair. This totally amazes me! I have only been sick a few times. So thank you for already being easy on me. I do feel nauseous from certain smells, but that is starting to go away. So thank you little baby for staying pretty calm. You already have many fans and many people praying for you! Mom is trying to eat healthier for you, (dad is too for support, you will love him, he is very sweet!!) and I must say it is the Lord protecting my body because I love love me some coke zero and it has tasted funny for the past two months. So good job baby for not wanting that! =) This is first of many letters! We love you!!

No comments: