Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ngala Mountain


So every Monday-Thursday Johanna and I drive to school. This is what we see. Can you even believe it??? Reminds me even more of God's beauty. The road that we have to go on into the village is very ruff and sometimes stressful. You think.... Do I swerve around the person and hit another car?? or do I hit the huge(I mean huge) pothole to miss the car and the people... Or what about the goats and chickens?? And you can't forget the little kids who are runningto our truck and yelling "mzungu" "mzungu" "mzungu" which means "white person." You definetly don't want to hit those cute little guys.. And let me tell you, they are stinking cute!!!! So...after a day at school of 7-3:45, we drive home and see this. WOW!!!!!

2 comments:

Linda P said...

Thanks for sharing that b-yootiful mountain with us. I'm glad you're doing so well.

Love ya--

Aunt Linda

Lisa Speer said...

I am so proud of you Kym and I love the Kym's Korner. It's a great way to watch how the Lord is using you half-way around the world!
Love you,
Lisa