Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cheeze it up!!!


This is our standard 7 students. They are the most well behaved students I have ever had. The one if the front raising his hands in the air is Chefoma, he is so funny. Would definitely be the class clown back in the states. The tallest boy in the back is Isaac and he loves to smile. And his favorite song is baby shark. He especially likes when we have a “shark attack.” Down towards the front in the middle with the red shirt is James. He is I think maybe the most polite student I have ever met. He always wants to help and has a smile on his face all the time. (he is very good in math too). Last, I want to tell you about one more student, he is in front with a plaid shirt on and is not looking at the camera at all. That is Chembekezu (chim-ba-ga-sue). He is so smart and a really good speller. He really likes it when you give him challenging words, he also tries to teach me a Chichewa word everyday. Pangona pangona (little by little) I will have it down. Thanks for reading a little about my students that I love getting to work with everyday!!

1 comment:

Bob A said...

We got to spend a little time (way too little) with the Polglases during the CESALT meeting in Jo'burg. They said things are going great with you and Johanna. It made me proud!

I really love the way that you talked about individual students. You're showing a real love for them. We continue to pray for you all.

Bob A