Sunday, July 11, 2010

20 days....Flood

Some Sundays I get the opportunity of going to Flood, which a great Church. The music is wonderful and the pastor is a blessing.He always challenges you! And the members of the church are so nice to fellowship with. Here are some of my former students from Children of the Nation. These boys ask to go to church almost every sunday. So sweet!!

Sean is the name of the pastor and his wife is Tapiwa. They have two beautiful children and are a great example for the church!! Here is Tapiwa with their newest addition, Jordan. Beautiful!!

This last picture is Edith and I. Edith has the gift of speaking and teaching. I have been blessed to see both of those things. She is also a part of our tuesday night girls and I truly enjoy her fun sweet spirit!

No comments: