Saturday, July 10, 2010

21 Days, The Basikolos

Today I had a lovely brunch with my sweet friend Kat. It was so nice to have a relaxing morning with a good friend, and I got to bless her with lots of clothes as well as lots of spices! Funny story, I am putting the spices in the box for her and I drop the whole tray...whats in that tray you ask? A bottle of red food coloring. It went everywhere, the best part though was that it looked just like blood all over the kitchen floor. You could look at the situation two ways and we chose to laugh.
After brunch I went to Chinsapo to visit with the Basikolos. They are a family that I have gotten to know over the years. Mr. Basikolo is the head master at the very first school we taught at called Explorers of Tomorrow. The school has continued to grow and develop. We had some great tea and biscuits and a lovely visit. Here is Mr. and Mrs. Basikolo.

Mr. Basikolo had to leave the room and Mrs doesn't speak too much English so I got out the camera and showed her pictures then we took this one. She just loved it and so do I!!

They have 7 beautiful children, this is just one of them. Isn't she just gorgeous!!!

No comments: